- Temperature Tolerance and Species Range in Mountaintop Salamanders and Their Widespread Competitors. Journal of Herpetology (in review). Collaborators: David Marsh, Kerry Cotter, Kara Farroni, Katherine McCreary, Rachel Petry, and Joseph Tilghman
- Family-Based Tests for Associating Haplotypes With General Phenotype Data: Application to Asthma Genetics. Genetic Epidemiology 2017. Collaborators: Julian Hecker, Xin Xu, Heide Fier, Chris Corcoran, Nan Laird, and Christoph Lange
- Missing Data and Technical Variability in Single-Cell RNA-Sequencing Experiments. Biostatistics 2017. Collaborators: Stephanie Hicks, Mingxiang Teng, and Rafael Irizarry
- Predicting Subnational Ebola Virus Disease Epidemic Dynamics from Sociodemographic Indicators. PLOS One 2016. Collaborators: Linda Valeri, Oscar Patterson-Lomba, Yared Gurmu, Akweley Ablorh, Jennifer Bobb, and Guy Harling
- Seed Dispersal of the genus Leea in forest patches of Bataan, Philippines. Ecotropica 2010.
- Unsupervised Learning for Single Cell Gene Expression. Harvard Biostatistics Cancer Working Group. September 2018
- Single Cell Housekeeping Genes and Normalization. Dana-Farber cBio Seminar. April 2018
- Varying-Censoring Aware Matrix Factorization for Single Cell RNA-Sequencing. Bioconductor. July 2017
- Informative Missing Data in Single Cell RNA-Seq. Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Department of Biostatistics genomics seminar. October 2016
- Bayesian Methods for Dependent Data. Biostatistics 245, Harvard School of Public Health. April 2016. Collaborator: Leah Comment
- Family Based Association Tests for Rare Variants. Channing Division of Network Medicine, Brigham and Women’s Hospital. September 2015. Collaborator: Christoph Lange
- Gene Expression Autoencoders. Biomedical Informatics 707, Harvard Medical School. April 2018. Collaborator: Chinmay Shukla
- Mixture of Experts Analysis of Infectious Disease Outbreak Characteristics. Computer Science 281, Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Sciences. December 2015. Collaborator: Carla Marquez-Luna
- Single Cell RNA-Seq Technical and Biological Confounders. Program in Quantitative Genomics Conference, Harvard Medical School. November 2015. Collaborators: Mihriban Karaayvaz, Shawn Gillespie, Bradley Bernstein, Leif Ellisen, and Martin Aryee
Class Projects and Other Unpublished Work
Variational Inference for Mixtures of Dirichlet Network Distributions
Class project for Harvard Computer Science 282R- Bayesian Nonparametrics.
Bayesian Nonparametric Time Series Modeling
with Jeremiah Zhe Liu- class project for MIT 6.882. We implemented a hierarchical dirichlet process/ hidden markov model switching linear dynamical system in R in a replication of portions of Emily Fox’s dissertation.
Network Connectivity and Infectious Disease Modeling
with JP Onnela and Carla Marquez-Luna